Request a copy of ORAC Brazing Certificate
Do you require a copy of an employee's Brazing Certificate? ORAC can help!
Kindly reach out to ORAC by sending an email with the following information in order for ORAC to search for the certificate.
Required information: If the following info is not available, the next step would be recertifying the employee/s.
- Full Name of Employee
- Employee’s Home Address (at that time)
- Company’s name the certificate was certified under.
- Month and year of the brazing testing date (must know in order to look up)
- If the certifications were done before 2013, the certificate would say “to braze for the employer named above only” and includes an expiry date. Since 2013 The brazing Certificates now list ORAC and the Contractor to make them transferrable.
- If the Brazer cannot remember the exact Month, Year this info should be in the Brazer logbook and as well as the Companies logbook. Each log book should be up to date at least 6 months. The company in which the Brazer was certified with should have a copy on file as well.
Here are some tips on keeping the Brazing Certification valid, your certificate never expires if:
- Your employer also maintains a logbook showing they regularly verify brazing certification experience and knowledge for all their technicians.
- Certificate is generally transferrable if you move to another ORAC Member, have your original Brazing Certificate copy, and possess your “up-to-date” Logbook.
- Remain employed by an ORAC Member or Non-ORAC Company Member Technicians it expires 1 year from your test date.
Email Jessica Shaver (Executive Assistant) to request a copy of a Brazing Certificate. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response.