Becoming an ORAC Associate member gives you and your company the opportunity to network with the owner/operators of over 150 of the largest HVACR contracting companies in Ontario, nationally and internationally.ORAC has four well-attended events per year that all members can attend; AGM, Charity Golf Tournament, Spring and Fall Forums which provide educational training, networking, and FUN for all!
Associates can also become members of the ORAC Associates Committee which meets quarterly and assists the Board of Directors in shaping ORAC’s event sponsorship, speaker opportunities and special events. Those who may be interested can attend a committee meeting or event before you commit to membership.
Every ORAC Associate Member (non-contractor) is entitled to the following privileges;
- Can register for and participate in all general member forums, the Annual General Meeting of the association, all social events and invited to participate in (providing space available) at all ORAC and/or JTAC or industry promotions.
- Are allowed to advertise and promote its business or services to ORAC member companies in association newsletters and at venues noted in above promotions.
- Can use the ORAC logo on its company stationary and advertising materials with the prior written approval of ORAC.
- Can translate, reprint or distribute ORAC publications and materials with prior written approval of ORAC.
- Will be listed on the ORAC web site as associate members in good standing.
- May display an ORAC provided membership certificate in its company offices.
- Can sponsor golf holes and specialty golf competitions, display corporate logo signage at all general member forums, the Annual General Meeting and social events and host hospitality refreshment receptions, breakfast functions.
- Will treat all ORAC members equally in business transactions and will not provide special favors, gifts or discounts to an individual ORAC member that is not equally available to all ORAC members.
Members must have voluntary membership to an individual, partnership or corporation located in the province of Ontario, that does not operate as a contractor in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry but whose purpose is to provide materials, equipment, education of training or services to the heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air conditioning industry.